Try out Brendan Pang’s pan-fried lamb chops with rosemary and garlic marinade. It’s a classic pairing for reason. It’s Brendan’s take on his favourite
Ingredients and preparation
- 500g lamb chops, 2 ribs per chop
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together rosemary, salt, pepper, garlic and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Rub this mixture onto the lamb chops until well coated. Cover and set aside at room
temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a pan over high heat. When the oil is shimmering hot, sear the lamb chops on all sides, about 2 to 3 minutes per side too cook rare to medium-rare.
- Transfer the lamb chops from the pan to a small baking dish, cover with foil and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. The lamb ribs should be medium-rare.
Choose home grown, choose Kleenheat
Kleenheat knows the value of home grown goodness – after all, we’ve been supporting the needs of local households and businesses for more than 60 years.
We believe there’s value in choosing local, so if you’re not a Kleenheat customer choose local today and let life flow.