Is there anything that says spring more than lamb and vegetables? Try out our version of this classic dish, with a slightly sweet and peppery twist!
Serving: Serves 4
Difficulty level: Easy peasy!
Kleenheat sizzle: One chilli
550g lamb rump
1 tbsp coarsely ground peppercorn
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 bunch Dutch carrots
1 bunch broccolini
2 radishes, thinly sliced
1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp honey
Salt to taste
1. Mix ground peppercorn and Dijon mustard together and coat lamb in the rub.
2. Lay rump on a hot pan and sear on either side for five minutes for medium rare doneness. Set aside to rest.
3. In the same pan, gently sauté carrots and broccolini. Drizzle in honey and cook till slightly soft and a nice glaze forms.
4. Cut slices of the lamb at an angle and lay on top of vegetables.
5. Garnish with radish slices and parsley.