This Collection of Information Statement applies to the collection of personal information by Wesfarmers Kleenheat Gas Pty Ltd (“Kleenheat”), from Kleenheat’s customers who are contacted by a Kleenheat representative, or who provide information to Kleenheat through www.kleenheat.com.au. It also applies to Kleenheat’s LPG facility customers who have provided personal information to a Kleenheat LPG dealer.
We collect your personal information so we can perform our business functions and activities, including:
- providing you with products and services, processing transactions, applications, credit applications and credit checks, communicating with you and administering your account;
- answering your enquiries, providing information or advice about our products or services, and entering you into our competitions and promotions;
- sending you marketing and direct marketing communications about our products and services (whether by phone, email, SMS, post or facsimile), unless you inform us that you do not wish to receive such direct marketing communications by contacting us on; 13 21 80 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- updating our records and the content of our websites; for our business-processing, administrative, market research, marketing and planning requirements and
- enabling third party service providers to provide us and our related companies with services such as information technology, credit checking and debt collection, marketing, auditing, legal advice, printing and mailing services.
If you do not disclose the personal information that we are seeking to collect then we may be unable to respond to you, or provide you with our products or services, or send you information about them.
Depending on the nature of our interaction with you, we may collect personal information from third parties – for instance, personal information regarding LPG customers may be provided to us by our LPG dealer network to enable us to provide cylinder facility rental services. We will also, from time to time, collect personal information from our related companies or regulators that contact us regarding customers or installations.
We may disclose your personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating of our business or website, responding to your requests, or providing or delivering our products and services or information about them to you; to suppliers and third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes; in the case of our LPG customers, to our LPG dealers who supply Kleenheat gas to you; in the case of our natural gas customers, to the operator, from time to time, of the natural gas pipeline infrastructure and distributor/transporter of the natural gas; regulatory or government agencies.
Occasionally, we may disclose your personal information, credit information or credit eligibility information to organisations located overseas. This might occur, for example, where we use service providers based overseas. Generally, such recipients are likely to be located in New Zealand or USA.
- access personal information hold about you and seek the correction of such information;
- complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, and how we will deal with such a complaint;
- access the credit eligibility information we hold about you and seek the correction of credit information or credit eligibility information we hold about you; and
- complain about a failure by us to comply with Part IIIA, Division 3 of the Privacy Act or the Privacy (Credit Reporting) Code, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
We may disclose your credit-related information to credit reporting bodies. The credit reporting body we deal with is Equifax (contact details available at www.equifax.com.au). Equifax may include your information in reports provided to other credit providers to assist them to assess your credit worthiness. If you fail to pay for products and services that we provide to you, or commit a serious credit infringement, we may disclose this information to the credit reporting body. This may affect your ability to obtain credit in the future.
You have a right to request that credit reporting bodies do not use any credit reporting information held by them for the purposes of pre-screening any direct marketing by credit providers. To make such a request, you will need to contact the credit reporting body.
If you believe that you have been a victim of fraud or identity theft, you have a right to contact the credit reporting body and ask them not to disclose credit reporting information about you.
Wesfarmers Kleenheat Gas Pty Ltd
Building 161, Car Park 12, Murdoch University,
Murdoch WA 6150
Phone: 13 21 80