2016 is scheduled to be a big year for Kleenheat in achieving its sustainability priorities.
- Make the year-on-year improvements in safety performance achieved in recent years sustainable using the Safe Person, Safe Process, Safe Place philosophy;
- Grow the number of women in leadership roles, and the number of Indigenous employees;
- Develop Supplier Relationship Management frameworks and apply to major goods and services contracts;
- Increase the focus on sustainable supply processes overall;
- Continue to invest in communities in areas relevant to our operations and commercial activities;
- Maintain relationships with key regulators and industry associations to facilitate input into legislation guidelines and industry best practice;
- Support water security issues associated with climate change and implement actions identified in business Water Efficiency Management Plans;
- Ensure capability of senior leadership to manage governance risk by training in competition and consumer law, anti-bribery, health, safety and environment legislation and continuous disclosure; and
- Build positive stakeholder perception through targeted and quality stakeholder engagement, timely information, open dialogue and good corporate citizenship.