If you’re having the family over for a feast this weekend, you’ll want to get the barbecue or grill pan fired up for this recipe! The succulent chicken is an absolute treat while the sweet chilli and lime adds a bit of spice and zest to the dish.
Difficulty level: Easy
Kleenheat sizzle: One chilli
- 4 chicken marylands, scored
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Vegetable oil or butter, for grill
- 4 pieces of corn on the cob
- Chilli salt (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spring onion, thinly sliced for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together chilli sauce, lime juice, and soy sauce. Set aside 1⁄4 cup marinade.
- Marinade chicken in sweet chilli mixture. Heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken, basting with marinade, until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Grill corn on the cobs with a chilli salt rub (if using).
- Garnish with spring onions and serve with lime wedges.
For more dinner table inspiration, have a look at the rest of our Kleenheat Kitchen recipes!