Impress your guests and wow your family with these tasty, tender lamb miso cutlets. Don’t forget the finishing touch – a delicious drizzle of sticky soy sauce!
Difficulty level: Easy
Kleenheat sizzle: A twist on a classic
12 lamb cutlets, trimmed
2 tbs vegetable oil
¼ cup white miso paste
1 ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
1 dried seaweed sheet (nori), shredded
¼ cup white sesame seeds
¼ cup mirin
¼ soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
3 bunches broccolini, steamed
(Steamed rice and pickled ginger to serve)
1. In a bowl, mix the miso and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Set aside
2. In shallow bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, nori, sesame seeds, salt and pepper.
3. Add the lamb to the miso mixture and coat evenly
4. Crumb the lamb in the breadcrumb mixture
5. Heat the remaining oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
6. Cook the lamb 2–3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
7. For the sauce, add mirin, soy sauce and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat.
8. Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
9. Serve lamb with rice, broccolini and a drizzle of sticky soy sauce.
For more dinner table inspiration, have a look at the rest of our Kleenheat Kitchen recipes!