Have you ever wondered how our breweries and wineries in the South West power the hot plates for restaurants and create steam to craft their beers? The answer is gas! Theo Kalogeracos heads to Black Brewing Co. to find out exactly how important gas is for keeping our South West brewing!
Black Brewing Co. – fun power and operating facts
- The distance from the city and terrain can prove problematic for some businesses operating away from direct gas reserves.
- Large Kleenheat gas tanks allow restaurants, wineries and breweries to seamlessly produce their products for locals and visitors.
- Black Brewing Co. in Margaret River, produce beers, wine and spirits on-site, and offer a delicious array of matching food options from their kitchen.
- The team at Black Brewing Co. rely on gas for a number of their practices.
- In their restaurant, they use gas to create their culinary masterpieces.
- Most importantly, they require gas for their steam-powered brewing techniques to create their many different beers.
- They use steam-powered facilities to boil, keep water hot and for sterility, which forms the basis for their beer making.
- Black Brewing Co. offers a wide range of beers including IPA, stout and craft beers.
- They use even more gas in the kitchen than in the brewery!
Planning on a visit? In their restaurant, you’ll find great menu options to pair back with your favourite beer. Head Chef, Hayden Vink, believes that beer is easier to pair with food than wine as there are more flavour elements to play with. Hayden recommends pairing their Black Brewing Co. Milk Stout to go with their chargrilled hanger steak, charcoal emulsion and pickled pumpkin.
Value that flows through your household and community
Everyone enjoys value for money. We focus on providing value for our customers and our local community.
Our ongoing value is passed on to you through our partnerships with RAC, Flybuys and Seniors Card WA. Plus access a variety of offers and rewards that come with sponsoring the local events and teams you love.
Choose home grown, choose Kleenheat
Kleenheat knows the value of home grown goodness – after all, we’ve been supporting the needs of local households and businesses for more than 60 years.
We believe there’s value in choosing local, so if you’re not a Kleenheat customer choose local today and let life flow.