Who knew so few ingredients could bring so much flavour? This quick and easy recipe is a great vegetarian option at a barbecue and will have you reaching for a second slice!
Difficulty level: Medium
Kleenheat sizzle: All savoury, no spice
- 1 packet of four pizza bases
- 3 large brown onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled into long ribbons
- 200g packet feta, crumbled
- 120g packet rocket leaves
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter on barbecue plate and cook onions for approximately 15 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar and season to taste. Cook for a further two minutes.
- Spoon onion mixture onto pizza base and spread evenly. Top with shaved sweet potato strips and feta.
- Place the pizza on a pizza tray and place directly on top of the pizza stone.
- Cook the pizza for around 15 minutes with the lid closed, or until the cheese on top has browned and the base is crispy.
- Top with rocket leaves and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.