2 sprigs fresh oregano
2 garlic cloves, crushed
150ml extra virgin olive oil
12 lamb cutlets
2 small (600g) fennel bulbs, finely sliced
1 medium red onion, finely sliced
1/4 cup parsley leaves
100mls olive oil
1/3 cup fresh orange juice
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Salt and pepper
- Combine oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil
- Rub marinade into the lamb
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high and cook the marinated lamb cutlets for two minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- For the salad, finely grate the rind from one orange.
- Peel and segment all oranges.
- To make the orange vinaigrette, mix the rind with olive oil, orange juice, mustard and then salt and pepper to taste
- Plate up with orange segments, fennel and red onion in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pour over with the orange vinaigrette.