Skip to main content

Help Centre

How can I make an enquiry or complaint?

Kleenheat’s committed to offering you the best customer service and products, and we’re always looking for ways to improve. If you like what Kleenheat does, or you can see an area where we can improve, please let us know.

If you have any questions or issues, we’ll do everything we can to help solve things there and then. If we can’t, your issue will be brought to the attention of one of our more senior team members. You’ll receive a response from us within 10 business days.

Contact us with your feedback

To lodge a complaint

You can download a copy of our Customer Complaints guide for more information.

Unresolved complaints

If your complaint is not resolved to your complete satisfaction, we have a Customer Advocate on hand to independently and impartially review your complaint.

To contact our Customer Advocate:

We always aim to resolve all complaints internally. However, if you’re not satisfied, you have the right to refer your complaint to an external body.

If you are a natural gas, electricity or LPG reticulated gas customer, you can refer your complaint to:

If you are an LPG cylinder or bulk customer, you can refer your complaint to:

Department of Commerce Consumer Protection (for WA customers)

  • Call: 1300 304 054

Northern Territory Consumer Affairs

  • Call: 1800 019 319
Was this article helpful? Yes No

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback.