Kleenheat’s committed to offering you the best customer service and products and we’re always looking for ways to improve. If you like what Kleenheat does, or you can see an area where we can improve, please let us know.
If you have any questions or issues, we’ll do everything we can to help solve things there and then. If we can’t, your issue will be brought to the attention of one of our more senior team members. We promise that you will receive a response within 10 business days.
Download a copy of the Customer Complaints.
Contact us with your feedback
- Call 13 21 80
- Email Us
- Fax (08) 9312 9833
- Write to Kleenheat PO Box 4184 Myaree Business Centre WA 6960
To lodge a complaint
- Call 13 21 80
- Email email@example.com
If your complaint is not resolved to your complete satisfaction, we have a Customer Advocate on hand to independently and impartially review your complaint.
To contact our Customer Advocate:
- Call: 13 21 80
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (08) 9312 9833
- Write to: Kleenheat PO Box 4184 Myaree Business Centre WA 6960
We always aim to resolve all complaints internally, however if you’re not satisfied you have the right to refer your complaint to an external body.
If you are a natural gas, electricity or LPG reticulated gas customer, you can refer your complaint to:
- Energy Industry Ombudsman WA Ltd PO Box Z5386 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6831
- Call: (08) 9220 7588 or 1800 754 004
- Visit: ombudsman.wa.gov.au/energy
If you are an LPG cylinder or bulk customer, you can refer your complaint to:
- Department of Commerce Consumer Protection (for WA customers) – phone 1300 304 054
- Northern Territory Consumer Affairs – phone 1800 019 319