Kleenheat experts can assess the specific LPG requirements of your winery, advise on the best LPG storage facilities and their location, and tailor a usage plan to reduce your consumption and running costs. And regardless of how many uses you have for LPG, our all-in-one billing system makes it easy for you to keep track of your energy costs.
Supply options tailored to your winery. And more.
Depending on the scope of your operations, we can arrange for the delivery and installation of:
- Bulk storage tanks up to 250 tonne capacity, for larger wineries and those with associated visitor facilities such as a cellar door or restaurant / café. Bulk storage tanks also provide convenient on-site refilling
- 190kg cylinders for refilling forklift gas cylinders
- 9kg Kwik-Gas cylinders for outdoor pole and tabletop heaters
Kleenheat Gas now provides smart winery operators with LPG powered:
- Boiler, storage or continuous flow hot water systems for barrel washouts, bottle sterilization and wine heating (to shorten maturation times)
- Commercial cooktops, ovens, fryers, warmers, grills, glass washers and other appliances for in-house tasting / café / restaurant areas
- Pole, wall and tabletop heaters for outdoor dining areas
- Wall heaters for indoor areas