A growing number of breweries across Australia are now using LPG as their preferred energy source, recognising it as both reliable and cost efficient. And their preferred LPG supplier? Kleenheat.
Our experts can assess the specific LPG requirements of your brewery, together with any associated facilities such as bar areas, a tasting room or restaurant / cafe. We can advise on the best LPG storage facilities and their location, and tailor a usage plan to reduce your consumption and running costs.
And regardless of how many uses you have for LPG, our all-in-one billing system makes it easy for you to keep track of your energy costs.
Supply options tailored to your business
Depending on the scope of your operations, we can arrange for the delivery and installation of:
- Bulk storage tanks up to 250 tonne capacity, for larger breweries and those with associated visitor facilities such as bar areas or a restaurant / café. Bulk storage tanks also provide convenient on-site refilling
- 190kg cylinders for refilling forklift gas cylinders
- 9kg Kwik-Gas cylinders for outdoor pole and tabletop heaters
Kleenheat now provides smart brewery operators with LPG powered:
- Boiler, storage or continuous flow hot water systems
- Commercial cooktops, ovens, fryers, warmers, grills, glass washers and other appliances for in-house bar / café / restaurant areas
- Pole, wall and tabletop heaters for outdoor dining areas
- Wall heaters for indoor areas