At Kleenheat, we recognise that highly motivated people with exceptional skills are essential to our continuing growth and success, and we work hard to develop our future leaders.
We seek people who are excited by the challenges our businesses present, and are keen to grow both personally and professionally. Innovation is a strategic priority for us. We don’t want you just to think outside the box, we want you to replace the box.
Are you ready to take the first steps in your career?
We offer exciting and challenging practical work experience for motivated engineering students who want to experience firsthand working in the chemicals, energy and fertiliser industries at our industrial manufacturing facilities.
We offer vacation work during the university summer break from December to February. This opportunity is available to mechanical, chemical, process or instrumental/electrical engineering students in their final or second last year of study.
Our 12 week program provides an insight into the career options and opportunities within Kleenheat and can provide a pathway into our graduate program.
Put that theory into practice and become a valued team member! At Kleenheat, our graduates are not there to make up numbers, which means you will have a real role, with real responsibilities and a workload to manage. You are a part of the team. Our program combines the challenges of working in our technically complex industrial manufacturing facilities, with tailored training, support and guidance to give you the best possible start to your career in engineering.
As a graduate, you will be on a structured three year development program, where you will have:
- Extensive industry-based exposure and on-the-job technical guidance.
- Opportunities well outside standard graduate roles including project management and responsibilities; and leadership and commercial development.
- A strong foundation for your future professional life through achieving Chartered Professional Engineering status (CP Eng).
- Experienced mentors who will help to broaden your business knowledge and support your ongoing development.
We will also offer you market competitive remuneration which includes performance-based incentives, and:
- Annual Engineers Australia membership.
- Coverage of costs associated with technical and professional development including the Engineering Education Australia ‘Graduate Program in Engineering’ and achieving Chartered Professional Status.
- Access to other Wesfarmers benefits as listed in our valuing our employees section.
Our graduate program is available to mechanical, chemical process or instrumentation/electrical engineering students. We invite applications from students completing their final year of study or graduates with up to two years discipline-related experience.
Kleenheat values diversity. Mature age applicants, females, Indigenous Australians and those from diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to join Kleenheat?
Applications for the 2016/2017 Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers Engineering Vacation Student Program are now open, please click here to apply. Applications should include a covering letter, resume and academic results and must be received by 6.00pm Sunday, 7 August 2016. Please note all applications must be received via our online job board.