At Kleenheat, it means embracing the difference in people and providing you with the opportunities to reach your potential within teams and our organisation to enhance problem solving, encourage innovation and explore better ways of doing business.
Kleenheat focuses on creating an inclusive work environment to foster these differences and strives to have a workforce which reflects the demographics of the communities in which we operate. Some of the ways we aim to do this are:
- Development and training opportunities to enhance your capability in driving and recognising diversity and inclusion.
- Targeted recruitment strategies to attract and retain a diverse workforce.
- Networking and social forums to discuss and challenge the current thinking around diversity.
- Engagement with the community to seek support for the employment of Indigenous Australians.
- Exploring ways to introduce and enable flexibility at work.
- Dedicated support and resources for employees to balance work and family responsibilities.
Diversity means many things to many people, but to us it is about embracing diversity people’s thoughts, backgrounds, skills and life experiences. We recognise that you are always in a constant state of evolution, and as your needs change, we look to support you as you grow and change with us.
We recognise that to get the best from people, we should embrace the best in people. We are strongly committed to the continued development of our culture and look to foster a high-performing, inclusive and supportive work environment. We believe investing in an engaged workforce is critical to the ongoing success of our organisation.