Part of Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers, Kleenheat extracts, distributes and markets LPG and is a leading provider of gas services to residential, commercial, industrial, rural and automotive markets in Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Kleenheat also produces and supplies LNG for the heavy-duty vehicle and remote power generation markets through EVOL LNG.
Kleenheat retails natural gas in Western Australia to customers between Geraldton and Busselton, including the Perth Metropolitan area. They also retail natural gas to customers via the Mid-West/South-West Gas Distribution System (GDS) to residential, small to medium enterprises, and commercial and industrial customers.
We employ people who work in supply chain and logistics, distribution, sales and customer services, process operations, engineering, business development, commercial analysis and gas trading and procurement.
For further insight into working at Kleenheat, refer to the below for more details on working in four areas within the business: Engineering, Process Operations, Sales and Customer Services, and examples of the roles within.
Our Technical Services team is an integral part of our operation working to optimise the reliability of our assets and minimise operating costs. The team also develops and implements capital projects.
We offer the following opportunities:
- Process engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Reliability engineering
- Electrical/Instrumentation engineering
- Project engineering
Our engineers work at various locations around Australia, including our Murdoch office and our Kwinana LPG extraction and LNG production facility in Western Australia.
As an engineer in Kleenheat, the work is varied and challenging and can involve the following:
- Developing and maintaining engineering and safety standards.
- Investigating plant and equipment issues and finding solutions.
- Assisting with inspection programs.
- Developing design specifications for new projects and formulating cost estimates.
- Managing sub-contractors and projects.
We seek people with:
- An engineering degree in a relevant discipline.
- Project management and leadership skills.
- Relevant experience and technical skills.
- A background in oil and gas or petrochemical industries.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Commercial acumen.
In return, you will grow and develop through working:
- On diverse range of technical projects.
- In small, specialised teams.
- Closely with line managers (your customers) on projects that you own from conception to completion.
Our LPG / LNG process facility is unique in design and operation. We offer opportunities in a varied and technically challenging environment, where you will operate existing LPG and LNG production plants.
Based at our Kwinana production facility in Western Australia, our Process Operators are vital to ensuring the efficient operation of our highly technical plant. Our focus on safety and quality means we seek people with strong technical ability.
As an Operator, in the field or the control room, you will:
- Communicate status to ensure safe and efficient systems of operation.
- Operate start-up and shut-down equipment as required.
- Prepare equipment for handover to maintenance and recommission equipment as per the Permit Authority.
- Complete relevant sections of Work Permits in accordance with procedures.
- Carry out gas testing as required by the Permit Authority.
To be a part of our team, we seek people with:
- A demonstrated ability for safe and efficient operation of a production facility.
- Certificate II or III in Process Plant or working towards completion.
- A demonstrated understanding of gas treatment, extraction, fractionation and LNG gas processing.
- Exposure to a Delta V control systems;
- Experience with gas turbines, generator, gas processing, compressors, LPG domestic and export loading.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills across a broad range of areas.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Based in Kwinana, Western Australia, the plant location provides a metropolitan lifestyle whilst working in the oil and gas industry. You will work an attractive roster of 2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off with 12 hour shifts. You will also be provided with structured competency training and opportunities for progression.
Our Customer Service team is based at Murdoch, Western Australia, servicing metropolitan and regional customers. Our team provides gas services to residential, commercial, industrial, rural and automotive markets.
We offer the following Customer Service career opportunities:
- Customer Service Officer
- Sales Support Officer
- Pricing Officer
- Outbound Sales Consultant
- Knowledge and Resource Officer
- Customer Service Trainer
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Outbound Sales Team Leader
- Customer Service Operations Manager
The Customer Service team strive to:
- Provide excellent customer service through our call centre.
- Grow our customer base.
- Maintain existing customers.
As part of our Customer Service team, you will:
- Assist customers by resolving queries.
- Provide administration support to the Sales team to achieve their objectives.
- Provide customer service and sales support to regional branches.
- Create sale leads for the Business Representatives through the Outbound Sales team.
To join our team, we seek the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous administration, call centre or retail experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service.
In return, you will:
- Have impact on the business through direct contact with customers.
- Be provided with extensive training in workshops and on the job.
- Be recognised for outstanding performance.
- Have opportunity for career progression.
Our Sales team is based across Western Australia and the Northern Territory, servicing both metropolitan and regional customers. We provide gas services to residential, commercial, industrial, rural and automotive markets.
We offer the following Sales career opportunities:
- Business Representative
- Sales Manager
The Sales team strive to:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Grow our customer base in all market segments.
- Maintain our existing customers.
- Advise and assist customers
We meet these objectives through:
- Proactively seeking new customers, while continuing to service our existing customers.
- Assessing customer sites to ensure installations meet all safety regulations.
- Performing regular customer site safety audits to ensure compliance and safety.
To join our team, we seek people with:
- Trade or technical background is desirable.
- Tertiary education (may be required for some roles).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- A results-driven approach and ability to work autonomously.
As part of the team, you will:
- Build a positive reputation with customers.
- Directly influence sales and growth targets (as a Business Representative or Sales Manager).
- Build strong customer/business relationships within your region, and a positive reputation for the business.
- Have access to career development opportunities.