Minty yoghurt is the perfect finish to these juicy lamb chops served with a fresh asparagus and bean salad. Just one of the recipes available in the September edition of Coles Magazine.
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
- 250g green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved
- 8 Coles Australian lamb loin chops
- ¼ cup (20g) flaked almonds, toasted
- 120g packet Coles Australian baby rocket
- 200g beetroot dip
Harissa spice mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes (optional)
- 200g Greek-style yoghurt
- ½ cup finely chopped mint
- Cook beans and asparagus in a large saucepan of boiling water for two minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- To make the harissa spice mix, combine cumin, coriander, paprika, caraway seeds, garlic powder and chilli, if using, in a bowl. Season.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Sprinkle the harissa spice mix evenly over the lamb. Cook on grill for 2-3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- To make the minted yoghurt, combine yoghurt and mint in a bowl. Season. Add the almond and rocket to the bean mixture. Toss to combine. Divide bean salad and beetroot dip among serving plates. Top with the lamb and serve with minted yoghurt.