Just like the rest of the Australia, households and businesses across Western Australia and the Northern Territory are now dealing with the uncertainty associated with the current coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
We encourage all Kleenheat customers to stay informed on COVID-19 news, announcements and advice as they come to hand from State Government and the Department of Health.
As a Kleenheat customer, you can rest assured our focus remains on providing a reliable service and support while also looking out for the health and well-being of our customers and our local workforce.
Looking out for our customers and our people
Kleenheat’s taking necessary steps to ensure we’re looking out for our local staff and customers, while doing all we can to minimise potential disruption or inconvenience.
Where appropriate, staff across certain areas of our business are now working flexibly – with our service and support team operating on revised schedules and work-hour rosters – to minimise staff and customer interaction and potential virus spread.
Kleenheat natural gas support
- Our natural gas Customer Service Team will operate on revised support hours of 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday as of Monday 30 March 2020.
- Support is available by calling 13 21 80, emailing us or speaking with a team member via web chat.
- If you have queries about your Kleenheat natural gas account, rest assured when you call us during the above hours a member of our local support team will be ready and waiting to assist as best we can.
Kleenheat LPG support and cylinder deliveries
- There is no change to the process for customers placing residential LPG orders, which remains available via online ordering or over the phone.
- Kleenheat LPG branches are also operating as usual, but are now closed to the visitors (internal and external) until further notice.
- We’ll continue to offer LPG cylinder pickup facilities from LPG branch locations, though this service will be contactless.
- Our LPG Customer Service Team will operate on revised support hours of 7.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday – and closed on Saturdays – as of Monday 30 March 2020.
- LPG support is available by calling 13 21 80, emailing us or speaking with a team member via web chat.
Health and safety
While Kleenheat’s focus remains on delivering a reliable local service, we’ve now revised procedures in place for customer-facing Kleenheat staff, across WA and the NT.
These measures include but are not limited to:
- all staff maintaining social distancing guidelines by staying a reasonable distance from customers (at least 1.5m),
- LPG delivery drivers leaving dockets alongside cylinders upon completion of delivery,
- all staff washing hands frequently and avoiding touching their face,
- covering coughs and/or using and disposing of tissues, and
- frequently cleaning hard surfaces where customer interactions occur.
Thanks for your understanding
Thanks in advance for your understanding as we continue to best manage and protect the health and well-being of our staff and customers.
Across more than 60 years supporting the energy needs of local households and businesses, we’ve never experienced a situation quite like this – but we’ll continue to keep you across service updates as required.
Let’s all stay safe and look after each other.